Image Map

Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day 2013

We started off Father's Day weekend with a fish fry at Audrey and Hermon's.  It was so nice to get to spend some time with family!
 



 
Saturday night we spent time with Ricky and the rest of the Scarbrough bunch, and the kids had a TON of fun playing on the slip-n-slide and in the pool.  I WISH I'd have taken pictures of all the fun they had (especially when KK went down the slip-n-slide with Dean!) Dean loved the slip-n-slide and Avery wouldn't have anything to do with it!
 
Then Sunday we woke Wayne up early  (or the girls did) with the happies they had for him.  I think the best gifts are the ones that come from the heart, and the girls had worked really hard on a book they wrote and illustrated themselves about their Daddy and them.  It was so sweet.  I loved how they said he was their hero and how they talked about the things they loved to do with him and the sweet things he does for them. 
 
I tried my best to get them all to cooperate throughout the day for a picture with their Daddy, and every time, someone (either Avery or Presley) did NOT want to have their picture taken.  This was the best I could get.  So sad...
 

 
Oh well...maybe next time! Ha! It was still a great Father's Day with an amazing husband and Dad of my own.  We spent lunch on Sunday with my Dad and my Mom's family celebrating my Grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary.  What could be better?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map