Image Map

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Presley is 3!!! My How the Time Flies!

Can you believe my baby is 3 years old already? It seems like yesterday I was bringing her home from the hospital. Time flies so quickly! For her 3rd birthday, Presley really got excited. She told everyone she could for the month leading up to her birthday that she would be 3 soon! The week before, she asked me every single day if it was her birthday yet. She also was very specific about the type of party she wanted. When I asked, she told me she wanted an ice cream party so ice cream party she had! We had ice cream sundaes with every topping you can think of and brightly colored cupcakes to match. Popa and Daddy even set up a slip-n-slide and kiddie pool for the kids to enjoy.




All of the excitement took place the weekend before her birthday so of course, on her actual birthday we had to celebrate too! Presley asked for this Belle cake when she saw it in the grocery store one day so I couldn't resist and ordered it for her. She was so excited! Yes, I know...my children are a little spoiled (just a little!), but I believe birthdays are special and at our house we go all out. To me, birthdays are a celebration of life and a reminder of how very blessed we are to have our precious children in our lives so I tend to splurge more for them! Usually this means they get at least 2 parties each year (one with friends and one with family on their actual birthday).


 


Thanks everyone for helping to make her 3rd birthday so special! Wayne and I are truely blessed and so very thankful for both of our girls- if only they didn't grow up so quickly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map