Image Map

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Gripstic Review

 My husband likes to eat a few chips with Salsa sometimes in the afternoon to hold him over until dinner.  I'm constantly looking for "clips" for potato chip bags to keep them fresh after they've been opened.  The problem I run into is that I don't like to buy the clips because they're so bulky and take up so much space.  We never have enough, and I can't seem to find them when I need them.

Imagine how pleasantly surprised I was to receive The Gripstic in the mail to try out.  The Gripstic is slim so it stores easily and doesn't take up much space, it keeps food fresh, and it's extremely cost efficient. 

**Photo courtesy of www.gripstic.com

The Gripstic comes in several different sizes.  It's only one piece so it's as simple as sliding it onto the bag to lock moisture out and keep foods fresh.

Here's one way we used The Gripstic! I also used them to seal a plastic bag that contained raisins my daughter had for a snack as well as some salad we had one night for dinner.  The Gripstic kept all of our food fresh, and the salad kept longer than it normally does.


You can find The Gripstic at local chain retailers like Kroger, Publix, Winn Dixie, and Bed Bath & Beyond just to name a few.  They retail for $3.99 a piece! 

 Go grab yourself some today!

**This was not a paid advertisement.  I received no compensation for this post.  I did receive the product to try for free, but all opinions are my own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map