Image Map

Monday, September 22, 2008

We Love Icecream!

Both girls love icecream...we gave them icecream sandwiches for the first time the other night, and Wayne and I ended up laughing so hard by the time they'd finished them. Presley kept saying, "Yum, yum" the whole time and chowing down. Makenzie took her time eating hers so of course Presley finished first and then tried to take Makenzie's!
Presley's face after eating her icecream sandwich! Oh boy!
As a side note, Makenzie's ballet teacher pulled me aside during her class Thursday night and said she thought Makenzie needed to move up to the 3-4 year old class. I told her I thought she probably needed to as well, but I didn't want to say anything because Makenzie had a great time with her, and I didn't want the other Mom's to get upset with me. After class, Megan (Makenzie's teacher) took Makenzie and me to speak with the owner to make sure we could move her, and everything was worked out so as of Thursday Makenzie gets to dance with the big girls as she calls them. I just hope she behaves because now I can't go into class with her anymore (which is probably a good thing), and she's going into a class full of girls she doesn't know. Pray for us both!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map