Image Map

Monday, December 29, 2008

The Playhouse

I was finally able to get some pictures of the playhouse on here. It is far from finished, but at least you guys can see it! It has only been primed so it still needs to be painted (inside and out), and Wayne's going to finish the porch and build stairs. There are windows on each side, and it even has electricity.
Makenzie playing inside...notice the ceiling fan? Are they spoiled or what?

We were going to put carpet in, but the more I thought about it, the more it grossed me out. I knew we'd have to rip it up after a while anyway since kids would be tracking junk in on it so instead I just put one of those hot pink rugs in there for now. It's going to be really cute once we get everything painted, curtains on the windows, etc. The girls are both loving it, and they NEVER want to come out of there!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map