Image Map

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Time To Play Catch-up!

Ok...so the last couple of months have been very hectic for me, and I haven't had any spare time to post pictures. I'm going to try to catch everyone up on what we've been doing the last few months so here goes:

First, I enrolled in my last two classes to complete my Master's degree (yea!!!) this summer so I've had two intense 4 week classes on top of working everyday. As luck would have it, my last day of work was also my last day of school (aah...time for vacation!).

Wayne (and Ricky, thankfully) has been working his tale off to complete our living room renovation. Between the gas company installing the gas logs and the guys staining the mantle and tv cabinet, my house has looked like a war zone, but the end result will be great, right? We should hopefully have everything completed very soon since all we lack is putting up the tile around the gas logs and getting everything nailed into place. I'll post before and after pictures when everything's finished.

The girls and I decided we needed some time outdoors so we've been having picnic lunches and swimming...

AND, of course, you can't have a picnic on a hot, sunny day without some icecream!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map