Image Map

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This Year...

Christmas with family so far has been too funny!  The girls have been so excited- especially Presley.  She's three and this is the first year that she's just really gotten into Christmas.  Each time she opens a gift she squeals with delite, claps her hands and says, "This is EXACTLY what I wanted!"  The excited look on her face is enough, but when she screams and claps, we just lose it!  We have laughed so hard! 



I am so thankful that God has blessed me with these two precious girls. They have brought so much joy and laughter to my life.



Tuesday Blog Hop!

To-the-TOP Tuesday

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm following from the blog hop.
    I'd love a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Mika

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for following my blog -- i'm happy to return the favor :)

    your girls are beautiful!

    best,
    april

    www.marineparents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your follow! I am now following you and look forward to reading about your sweet little family! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Your girls are adorable. I have all boys. :) Thanks for participating in TTT. I am following back from Momondealz! I also have a hop on Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map