Image Map

Thursday, September 29, 2011

15 Week Appointment

We heard the heartbeat today, and it was relatively slow at 146 (hmmm...).  It took the Dr. FOREVER to find it which of course made me a nervous wreck.  After she searched for it for awhile, I thought to mention that I'd been feeling the baby move higher up to the left.  She moved the doppler up to where I showed her and landed right on the heartbeat!  Guess Moms know best lol.
Everything looks great with baby so far, and I am super excited to get our ultrasound at next month's appointment.  Sooo ready for another peek at my sweet baby!
Thanks to all of you who have been praying for us so far!  We are feeling super loved and extremely blessed!

Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map