Image Map

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Avery- 3 Months Old



What a sweetie!! We are really enjoying our sweet girl.  She is the happiest baby and just melts our hearts every time we look at her.  I love waking her up in the morning to eat before I go to work.  She'll stretch and  make the cutest little faces, and once I put her on the changing table and she begins to wake up, she gives me the biggest grins.  I love watching her face light up when Wayne or I talk to her.  She's started really looking at everything and trying to figure it all out.  She follows us with her eyes when we're walking around the room, even turning her head in our direction when she hears us talking.  She also discovered her hands several weeks ago and recently discovered her feet! You should see her concentrating on trying to get her hands to work enough to grab her feet...too funny!  We are so very much in love with this precious little gift from God and we're looking forward to all the new things we'll get to watch her experience in the months ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map