Image Map

Saturday, June 30, 2012

3 Month Comparisons

Makenzie


Presley


Avery

 All 3 of my girls at 3 months old...

I really think Avery favors Makenzie a good bit.  Looking back at pictures of Makenzie, I can really see it.  Presley was so dark complected with such dark hair, and Avery and Makenzie have similar coloring.  Avery is definitely the longest of the 3! At birth, she was 1 1/2 inches taller than Makenzie was when she was born and 2 1/2 inches taller than Presley. She also weighed an ounce more than Makenzie and 6 ounces more than Presley.  Avery reminds me so much of Makenzie in actions/personality too.  She's very laid back and happy all the time.  She "studies" things, really stares hard at everything, trying to figure it all out.  Makenzie was the same way! I can't wait to see how she'll change as she grows and becomes her own little person. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map