Image Map

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Muffins for Moms

Presley's K4 class invited all the Mommy's to have muffins at the school on the Friday before Mother's Day.  Presley kept hinting at a surprise the week before, and I'll never forget the love and excitement in her eyes as she brought me the invitation to have muffins with her at school.  When the big day came, she reminded me over and over again to be on time lol.  She was so worried that I would forget our special day.  I had to tell her over and over again that her Mommy would never forget such a special occasion.


The teachers decorated the lunch room and each mother/daughter had their own place setting complete with muffins and juice, a mother's day poem, and some special things each child made for their Mom.


I just LOVED the vase Presley made for me! 

The kids finished off our time together by singing a couple of special Mother's Day songs for us.  Such a cute idea and such a sweet gesture.  Have I mentioned how thankful I am for my kids' school and their teachers?  I don't think we could ask for a better place to send our children to school. Not only are they getting a great education, but they are learning and growing in the Lord as well. Sooo very blessed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map