Image Map

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Presley's Kindergarten Graduation

 
Time just goes way to quickly in my opinion.  It seems like just yesterday my baby started kindergarten and now, here she is graduating. She has had a great year and has loved her teacher so much.  Wayne and I couldn't be more thankful for the school our girls attend and for the teachers there who love our girls like their own, who share God's love with them daily, and who pray for and with them. It's the next best thing to homeschooling, and I am forever grateful.
 
 
Graduation was simply precious.  To hear and see those children recite scripture from memory, sing praises to God, and get excited over receiving the medals they worked so hard for all year (for memorizing approximately 50 Bible verses) was priceless. 
 
And isn't she just beautiful?? I mean I know she's mine, and I'm a bit partial, but oh how I love this sweet face!

 
Big Sister was proud of Presley too! Makenzie was so sweet and kept telling Presley what to expect at graduation and how exciting it was going to be.

 
The day of graduation, school ended at noon.  This Mommy picked up her girls and took them to lunch to celebrate.  I've been so terribly busy lately so any opportunity I can take to spend time with and enjoy these sweet girls, I do!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map