Image Map

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Presley's 6th Birthday Party

 We started Presley's party off with swimming!  We actually took this picture before all of her friends arrived.  There was just too much going on for me to get a picture once everyone got there.
 
Wayne and my Dad grilled hotdogs for everyone....
 
Then we made snow cones for everyone in the flavor (or flavors I should say) of their choice.
 
The grand finale of the evening was the outdoor movie screen we set up inside my Mom and Dad's garage (so they could watch the  movie before 9 pm!).  We set everything up like a theatre with a popcorn machine and movie theatre sized candy.  Even Presley's cupcakes went along with the theme! 
 






 
We ended up getting to keep the movie screen for more than one night so we enjoyed several movies...so much fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map