Image Map

Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011

I have to just say our family is extremely blessed.  We had an amazing Christmas with our large extended families, and what could be better than celebrating the birth of Christ with those we love?  I am so thankful to have each and every one of you in my life.  Here are just a few highlights of our Christmas with family.


Christmas at Papaw and Yaya's...

 

Oglesby Christmas...


We always let the girls open gifts from each other on Christmas Eve.  I LOVED seeing my girls act so sweet toward each other!



Christmas morning...

VERY excited about her new Ipod.

Yay! New Toms! 

Morgan Christmas...

My Dad with his Grandbabies...

Makenzie, Britlee, and Presley


Such a wonderful Christmas! I was shocked at how easy it was to get up and open gifts and still manage to make it to church on time Christmas morning.  We weren't rushed, and it made for a beautiful day.  We enjoyed lunch with my parents and Christmas with the Morgan's that night.  We wrapped up our family Christmas time on New Year's Eve with the Fulgham's.  The girls were sad to have to go back to school today, but overall, it was a GREAT two weeks of family time.  Hard to believe next year we'll have a 9 month old to add to the mix....can't wait!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map