Image Map

Monday, March 22, 2010

A Great Book

Since I was stuck in bed all weekend due to Pluracy (I guess that's how it's spelled) or inflamation in my ribs from coughing so much all month, I was able to read The Shack by William P. Young. If you haven't ever read this book, you should! It really opened my eyes to the heart of God and common misperceptions that we may have.


A friend recommended this book to me, and I hadn't had a chance to get to it until now, but I'm so thankful I did. There are definitely parts of this book that made me say, "What?", but thankfully I kept reading! What a blessing I got out of it!
Pick up a copy of this book today or if you've already read this book give it as a gift to someone you love. For someone going through a difficult time in their life and questioning God or God's purpose for thier life, it would definitely be life-changing. If you have ever asked, "Where was God?" during a hard time in your life, READ this book! You won't be disappointed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map