Image Map

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Britlee's 2nd Birthday!

My neice turned 2 on October 26th, and we just had to make a day of it! We all met for a picnic lunch in the park, and had a good time playing.  I never imagined how much I would love this child, but I love her like I love my own two girls, and just hearing her say, "Aunt Jessi, hold me!" makes my day.  I love that she calls me Moma- even when her own Moma is standing right there (she still gets Hanna and I confused sometimes lol), and I love that she adores me just as much as I adore her!  I love you Britlee...so VERY much, and I hope you had the best birthday yet!

Britlee and Presley eating lunch- or trying to! It was sooo windy that day!

Hanna, Brent, and Britlee




Presley and Britlee swinging...they love it!

She enjoyed that cupcake a little too much LOL

Brennan (my nephew) slept through lunch, presents, and all! And YES, I adore him too!! Isn't he precious!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map