Image Map

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Ok, yes I know, I'm a little behind.  Things have been crazy busy around here this month, and I've had some trouble finding time to get pics loaded and blogs updated, but alas, I've finally done it! I'm attempting to catch up for now anyway...more to come soon I promise!

After a ruined trip (stupid car rental company!) to Jackson to go to the pumpkin patch with the cousins, I was feeling extremely guilty about letting my girls down.  So, the next day Wayne and I decided to load the girls up (with Aunt Hanna, Britlee, and Brennan along for the ride) and head to Madi Bell Farm in Houston.  Such a cute place with lots of fun things to do! The kids had a blast & we'll definitely be going back again next year!












0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map