Image Map

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or Treat


I loaded up my little cowgirl and indian and we met Aunt Hanna, Uncle Brent, Britlee, and Brennan in Louisville tonight for some Trick or Treating. 



The funny thing is, after we'd been to only about 5 or 6 houses, Presley looked at me and said "Mommy, I'm fulled up (talking about her candy bucket), are we done yet?"  My girls are not used to getting candy very often so they thought they'd won the jackpot with just a half a bucket of candy!  No complaining here! I'm glad they were easily satisfied!


The kids had a great time, and as soon as they got home, they ran straight to Daddy to show him all the yummy candy they'd received....oh boy....can anyone say sugar high? LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map