Image Map

Friday, June 17, 2011

Hectic Schedules...

I am neglecting my blog and readers...I know! But I have a good reason...we've been on VACATION!! A much needed one at that! We took our girls to visit Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, TN (their first time), and then the hubby and I sent our girls home with their Grandparents while we drove into NC for a visit at the Biltmore.  We ended our road trip with a stop in GA to meet the newest addition to our family, Miss Skylar.  We got home Wed. night and since then I've been getting last minute things prepared for Bible School which starts on Monday for our church...whew! No slowing down for me!

With that said, I'll be updating the blog soon with pictures and fun things we did while we were away as well as some additional reviews and giveaways so check back soon!

If you haven't done so already, make sure to enter the Imprinted Possessions Giveaway.  It ends on the 20th, and you DO NOT want to miss out on this $25 gift card for some AWESOME jewelry!

I'll be back with more soon...I promise!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map