Image Map

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nine Years Ago Today....

I married my best friend.


Oh my goodness...we were just babies!

We've known each other almost our entire lives, started dating when we were barely 14, and were married at 19.  The last 9 years have been amazing, even throughout the hard times, and I am so blessed to have such a caring, loving man in my life. We looked at each other the other day and said that it feels like we've been married a lot longer than 9 years lol, and honestly, in our hearts I guess we have.  We've been together a total of 14 years, and I wouldn't trade our time together and our memories for anything in the world.

Thank you, Wayne, for being my rock, the love of my life, and my best friend.  I know that no matter what we go through that you will be by my side, supporting our family.  I love that even when I'm aggravated at you, you can still make me smile.  In my saddest moments, you hold me up and remind me that everything will be alright, and in my happiest of days, you are usually the reason for my joy.


 I thank God for you each day.  You are an AMAZING Daddy to our sweet girls, and I love watching you spend time with them and teach them things.  Thank you for making time for them and showing them how much you love them.


You gave me a card this morning that said many anniversaries from now, we'll still hold each other close, still hold hands, and still love each other just as deeply, and I feel the exact same way.  I think I fall more in love with you with each passing year. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us. 

I love you!

4 comments:

  1. Awe, Happy Anniversary! And yes, we were all babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!

    New GFC follower via Mom Says Aye. You can follow me back at http://thesteadyhandblog.com/. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Pictures~I agree you did look like babies :-)

    I am now following you from Mom Says Aye -)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map