Image Map

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break Continues With a Day at the Zoo!

We made a trip to Jackson for a visit with the cousins and a fun morning at the zoo. I can't even begin to tell you how excited the girls were to get to play with their cousins!

First stop...the giraffes!

Nobody wanted to take a pic tho! They kept saying the sun was in their eyes :)

All five of our pretty girls...are we blessed or what?

Flamingos!

Our last stop before lunch was the petting zoo. 

Ummm Presley...I don't think I'd do that if I were you!

Picnic time!

The entire time we were looking at animals, the girls kept saying they were hungry even though they'd all just had breakfast not too long ago!  I don't even know if they enjoyed the animals very much because they were just starving to death!



Sweet Emerson...such a cutie!

Now, we couldn't leave the zoo without riding the choo choo!


After the zoo, we went back to the cousins' house to play!

The older 3 girls played outside while the younger 2 took a nap.

My girls were so worn out from their fun day that they slept the whole way home!  They were out cold before I ever left Jackson.

What a peaceful ride home! Too bad I couldn't nap with them ;)

Thanks so much EG, EK, ES, and Jan for such a FUN day! We had a GREAT time!
Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time and all the girls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map