Image Map

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Fun!

Every Easter weekend, the girls and I decorate Easter eggs together and talk about why Easter is so important.  Even though we do fun things like Easter egg hunts and decorating, it's important to me that the girls know WHY we truly celebrate Easter.  As they get older, they have more and more questions, and it blesses my heart to see their little minds beginning to understand the love Christ has for us.  I am so thankful to have a Savior who was willing to die for my sins so that I could one day spend eternity with him.  My prayer is that my girls will come to know Him personally as well, and that as each year goes by, we will be reminded of Jesus's victory over death and the grace of our salvation. 




The girls didn't want Mom's help with eggs this year.  They thought they were big enough to do it all on their own so I got to stand back and snap pictures as they had fun decorating their eggs however they wanted.

The girls hunted eggs several times this year, but my camera died on me the morning of Easter so I only got pics of this one.  The wind was blowing so hard that the eggs were just rolling across the yard and didn't stay hidden lol.  The kids just ran around grabbing them!

After the hunt, the girls sat down with their friends for a breakfast of donuts and juice.

The girls' cousin Hillaree and Presley

1 comment:

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map