Image Map

Friday, August 22, 2008

Getting Ready for Ballet and Tap

We signed Makenzie up for ballet and tap lessons last week, and she is sooo very excited about it! We tried on her little black leotard and tap shoes the other night, and I couldn't resist taking pictures of her as she "danced" around the living room. Her first class will be next Thursday so I'll definitely try to post more pictures later!
She tells us this is how you do ballet, and then she twirls (see picture below). I wish I could get a picture of what she does next, but she never holds it long enough for me to get the picture. She does some kind of thing where she balances on one foot and calls that ballet...it's hilarious!!!

This is what she calls tap..haha..she loves the sound her shoes make, but I'm afraid for my floor!
Oh, this has nothing to do with her dancing, but I just had to share it...last night she sneezed, and I, of course, said bless you, but then I asked her what she was supposed to say when she sneezed, and she looked up at me and said, "I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down!" I fell out laughing! Heck, I'm still laughing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map