Image Map

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Makenzie's First Ballet Class!

Look at my little girl go! Her teacher was quite impressed that she could do some of this stuff already, and here I thought the child was just making this stuff up! Turns out she saw somebody doing ballet on television and was imitating them...go figure! lol! More pictures below of her fun night!



Getting ready at Aunt Hanna's house
Meeting her teacher, Miss Megan, and getting ready to dance.
Walking the line on her toes
Twirling with Miss Megan
Walking on her toes again
I think I should have put her in the 3 year old class because when we got there tonight, there were only two other little girls in her class and both are under two still (one is only 18 months). The other two children cried the entire time and wanted their Moms to hold them while my child took right to Miss Megan and began to dance. I don't want to pull her out of this class and swap her to the other because for one, Miss Megan was awesome. She's an amazing girl who took up with Makenzie and practically gave her a private lesson since the other two kids cried the whole time, and two, if I pull her out they might close the class since there will only be two little girls left. Needless to say, Miss Megan will be moving her up to the 3 year old class by January at the latest maybe sooner depending on how the next few weeks go. Makenzie did great, but I think the crying children were a distraction. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about them crying at all...they're just kids (little ones at that), and Makenzie could have acted the same way! I just hope they'll get more comfortable in the next few weeks and be able to have fun with Makenzie. It is such a fun little class, and Makenzie learned so much from just tonight. I wish you could have seen how excited she was and how grown up she acted! The other Moms kept asking me how old she was and couldn't believe she was only two. I just smiled and said, you should see my other child! She would turn this room upside down! Lol! I don't think I have the guts to let Presley try this..haha!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map