Image Map

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Presley Runs From the Camera! :(

Well....I TRIED to get some cute pictures of Makenzie and Presley today, but Miss Presley didn't want to cooperate. When she saw the camera come out she started crying and ran away. I finally talked her into standing by Makenzie so that I could get a picture of them together, and all she would do is stand there with her fingers in her mouth. If I tried getting her to take them out she ran off and cried...needless to say, I gave up! She's never done this before so who knows...bad mood, bad day? No clue!
I told them to make a silly face, and Makenzie understood, but Presley just looked at me like I was nuts..lol! Check out those big ole eyes though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map