Image Map

Monday, January 31, 2011

Busy Busy Weekend

We started our super busy weekend off bright and early on Saturday morning when we left home at 7:45 am headed to Jackson (about 2 hours away) for sweet Emerson's first birthday party.  The girls had so much fun playing with their cousins, and they DID NOT want to leave to go home.  Emerson had a Winter ONEderland themed birthday party...sooo cute!  I was horrible and forgot my camera at home so I didn't get to snap any pics, but I'm sure Emerson's Mommy will be posting adorable pics of the party soon so take a peak at her blog here!

After leaving Jackson, we rushed back home and had less than an hour to change clothes, drop the kids off at their Mimi's and head to Columbus (an hour away) for Wayne's company dinner.


I, along with some of my best girl friends, sang at the dinner so again, in my nervousness, I forgot my camera lol!  The dinner was great though, and we made it through singing just fine even though I was scared to death to provide entertainment for that many people!  We even stayed afterward and sang some karaoke! Fun times!

I'll try to post pics as soon as they become available to me.  Really hate I forgot my camera!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map