Image Map

Friday, January 7, 2011

New Blog Hop!

Are you interested in meeting new people and reading some great blogs?  If so, link up to this super cute new blog hop! 







So link up now and have some fun!

My two girls are so different in their tastes usually.  Makenzie, my oldest, will be  5  next week and loves fruits and veggies, but won't eat muffins or oatmeal.  Guess it's a texture thing!  Her favorite food is strawberries!



My youngest, Presley, is 3 and wants anything sweet, loves carbs of all kinds, and her favorite meal consists of chicken nuggets and french fries.  She doesn't really care for fruits and veggies although she will eat them when told to do so.  I'm going to have to really watch this one and make sure she forms good eating habits! lol 

Both girls LOVE to help Mommy cook!

 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica!

    I love what you have to say. I have a musician who is also a stay at home mom named Leslie Cours Mather, and I would love to introduce you to her music. Let me know if you are interested! You can email me at sara@arielpublicity.com.

    Thanks!

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the Mommy Madness Friday Blog Hop!
    Following you back...Your girls seems much like mine!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love when the girls like to help, most of the time. :) Your girls are adorable! Love the beach pictures!

    Thanks for joining us for Mommy Madness! I'm a new follower and looking forward to checking out your blog!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an award for you and your blog -

    http://frugalbutnotcheap.blogspot.com/2011/01/fbnc-got-stylish-blogger-award-from.html

    Check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map