Image Map

Friday, May 13, 2011

Presley is 4 Today!

My baby is growing up on me...sigh.  How funny is it that I'm emotional today because she's 4?  It's like I blinked, and my sweet little baby went from being a fussy (and I do mean FUSSY) newborn to a happy, beautiful 4 year old.  Seriously, I've battled tears all day long! What in the world?  Maybe my hormones are still out of whack lol...or maybe it's a combination of her birthday and Makenzie finishing her first year of school...no clue..but I've really been on the verge of tears all day!  Anyone else had this experience lol?

Here's a pic of my precious girl just barely a day old...


And here's my sweet girl today on her 4th birthday...my how she's grown!


What a day we've had...we picked up "birthday donuts" before going to take Makenzie to school this morning, and we're taking her out to eat tonight (oh the fattening foods we've eaten- we'll be recouperating Sunday lol).  Then she has her party tomorrow, and she is sooo excited! We're just praying the weather gets better and the sun will come out!

Happy Birthday my sweet Presley!!!

We love you so VERY much, and while we would like to keep you our baby forever, we're excited to see what the future brings for you as well.  You are so excited about starting school in August, and we know you're going to love it! Mommy is so sad that this has been my last year to spend with you at home, but I have enjoyed every last minute of it!  You are such a blessing to me and you make me laugh each and every day.  Thank you for being such a loving sweetheart.  Mommy will miss our snuggle time, but I look forward to the adventures we'll have.  I'm going to hold you to your promise that you'll always be Mommy's baby girl. I love you!

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Yes it is hard when little ones grow up, My sister will be f in the summer and I wish she was younger. Although I am enjoying teaching her to read. I think you would enjoy my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map