Image Map

Monday, May 9, 2011

We're Getting Closer to a Winner!

As of this afternoon, our followers are at 281!!! Can I just say how much I appreciate all of you!?! Thanks so much for helping support this blog and for reading our posts.  It's great to hear from so many of you, and I have LOVED visiting your blogs and reading what you have to say as well.  I can't tell you how excited I am and how much I'm looking forward to selecting a winner via random.org! This basket is overflowing with great things any Mom would love to have...I wish I could keep it for myself actually! LOL!

Sooo...if you haven't entered the Mother's Day Gift Basket Giveaway...hurry and get your entry in!! We'll be selecting a winner by the 15th of May at the latest.  And, please send your friends on over and tell them to enter as well!
************************************************************

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day! My girls were so sweet, and each of them made me a Mother's Day Card that I will keep forever.  Poor Presley kept getting confused and telling me Happy Valentine's Day all day long ha ha! I kept getting so tickled at her! That child has brought so much joy to my life, and I can't imagine my life without her.  We never know what she will say or do, and she keeps us laughing.  She was my little surprise baby, and I have to say God definitely knows what we need when we need it because he sure blessed me when he gave me that precious baby girl.  

Presley will be 4 on Friday, and I am holding on tightly because I can't even imagine her growing up on me!  I have LOVED every minute of every day that I've had at home with her.  She is a Mommy's girl, my snuggle baby, and my sweet tender-hearted girl.

With her birthday approaching, we've been asking her what she'd like for her birthday, and I have to admit her answers were a bit surprising!  While she can be a little princess who loves dressing up, painting her nails, and wearing make-up, she's also a bit of a tomboy who doesn't mind getting dirty.  She LOVES playing outside and spending time with her Daddy.

Sooo...what topped her list of birthday gifts???  She really only asked for a couple of things....




How funny is this??  I asked her why she'd want the Gator, and she said because she really wanted a pink dumptruck, but they don't make those so the Gator was the next best thing. She likes it because the bed "dumps" lol.  Then she wanted the wheel barrow and shovel to help her Daddy in the garden.  How sweet is that??  Her sister would never have asked for those things lol...it's always been baby dolls and Barbies, jewelry and makeup, clothes and shoes for Makenzie! I just LOVE that they have their own little personalities!

Speaking of Makenzie...this is her last week of K-4! I can't believe she has finished a whole year of school already.  It flew by! She has learned so much this year, and was even reading by Christmas!  She memorized a new Bible verse each week and came home singing songs I'd never even heard of...so much fun for her!  She has a field trip on Thursday and a party on Monday (her last day) so I'll be sharing pictures from those days as well over the next few days.

*********************************************************
Tueday Hops:

Blogger must be having issues because the buttons wouldn't show up tonight, but I'm participating in Classified: Mom's Tuesday Giveaway Linkup and Just Married With Coupons' Blog it Foward Tuesday.



2 comments:

  1. She will love the GATOR Jess. We have purchased two in our years of little ones. Braden uses his all the time.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me today! Seems like we have a lot in common. And it is amazing how different kids can be, isn't it? My son is just like me in so many ways and my daughter is just like my husband. My daughter is a good mix of girly-girl and tomboy. Boy, does she love to get muddy! I love that your daughter asked for the gardening stuff to help daddy! Too cute! & My husband and I will be celebrating 9 yrs. of marriage this yr. also. Have a wonderful day. Following you back now!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map