Image Map

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Yay! A New Award!!


Wow! How sweet was it of Miss Imperfect to grant me The Versatile Blogger Award? Thanks so much!! Make sure to go visit her blog (it's super cute)!

There are a few rules that go along with accepting this award...

1.  Thank the person who awarded you.
2.  Share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Award 15 discovered bloggers

Sooo, here are 7 things about myself:

1.  I have been a stay-at-home Mom for several years now and have LOVED every minute of it.  There's nothing better than seeing my kids reach each milestone and having that special time with them before they go off to school.
2.  I am very active in our church.  I teach Sunday School, help with Bible School, and direct a drama camp each year.  I love the kids I work with!
3.  My husband is a Journeyman Lineman for our local power company and has worked 16 hour days for the past week due to the tornadoes that came thru our area.  I'm starting to feel a bit like a single mom!
4.  My "baby" will be 4 years old in a little over a week, and it's been harder on me than I thought it would be! I don't want her to grow up!  She even starts K-4 in August! No!!!
5.  I LOVE working from home.  I partner with some AMAZING women to motivate, support, train, and help others reach their goals.
6.  I'm sick of all the rain/storms we've been having lately, and I can't wait for 90 degree weather and pool time. Oh yeah, that's right, I get to work by the pool all summer! How awesome is that?
7.  I'm a bit clumsy...I think I either jammed or broke my big toe last night when I tripped over my laptop cord...ouch! LOL

Ok...now for the fun stuff...I've awarded The Versatile Blogger Award to 15 AMAZING bloggers that I've recently come across and ADORE their blogs! Make sure to check them out and congratulate them on their award!


Man...it was hard just picking 15! I've been reading some GREAT blogs lately!
Congrats all of you!




7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! I found your blog through a blog hop and am now following you on GFC, FB & Twitter. I'd love it if you could stop by http://moneysavvymichelle.com and follow me back. Thanks and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your blog, thanks to Terri from When I grow up...lol, terrific meeting more bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the nomination. I accepted. Man I am tired after all that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Terri! Tell me about it...that's a lot of work isn't it? It took me forever to link up all those blogs, but the gesture was sweet anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this award :) You really made my day! Following you on GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the nomination and congrats on your award! Is it too late to do it? I would love to try! I'll go back through and reread it to make sure! Thank you so much for reading our blog! We appreciate it so very much; we love this new form of fellowship! I am excited to get to know you better here on your sweet blog too!

    Blessings to you today!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!

 
Image Map